locked Re: Can't download Sounds file

WB8ASI Herb

I'm getting the same thing.  Shut off my Protection software,  Cleaned out my browser (Chrome), Ran CCleaner, Malwarebytes, Dell Support Assist.  Everything else working fine.  Can download the new JTA program update, but can't get the Support files to download.  Glad I'm not alone. 73, Herb WB8ASI

On February 28, 2020 at 11:28 AM John Holmes W9ILY <w9ily@...> wrote:

When I try to download the new HamApps.Sounds V2.5.2 file, I receive this error message:
SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG
The same happens when I try to download the Callsign database, even though it is included in the program update now.
John W9ILY