locked Re: how alerts from hams Washingtom d.c.

WB8ASI Herb

I use "CC User" (from VE7CC) to Alarm on Wash DC. Plenty of options for filtering and alarming to get you whatever you are looking for. 73, Herb WB8ASI

On February 26, 2020 at 6:55 PM "N2TK, Tony via Groups.Io" <tony.kaz=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

DC is a mult for ARRL DX Tests when you are on the DX side. So, they are definitely useful.
N2TK, Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 11:34 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] how alerts from hams Washingtom d.c.

> Are there any awards that use it?

Not ARRL's WAS. WAS treats DC as part of Maryland (that is a DC station counts for Maryland).

Otherwise DC is not useful for anything <G>!

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2020-02-26 11:23 AM, Michael Black via Groups.Io wrote:
Well...it's not actually a state but I see your point. Probably should be added.Are there any awards that use it?
de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 09:24:19 AM CST, peter nn via Groups.Io <pajvanijperen=upcmail.nl@groups.io> wrote:

I want to make a QSO with and a Alert from callsigns in Washington.
d.c.(districts of Colombia)

However this is not " ïn the state" area how can I set up this?

73 Peter PC1Y