locked Re: Worked B4 Not Working

WB8ASI Herb

Using Log4OM V2 2.3.0.0 with SQLite file.

On February 22, 2020 at 4:46 PM "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 23/02/2020 8:33 am, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Yes, I get the logging confirmation right away (less than 10 sec).  I have it set to check for 10sec, and seems to be working fine.   What I do see is Log4OM taking a long time (sometimes 1-2 minutes) to provide the proper color showing confirmed, and confirmed band on its main cluster page.  This occurs with many spots, not just the one being logged.  I don't think the Log4OM delay is related to the JTAlert delay, but you would know best.  Thanks, Herb WB8ASI

Herb,

The 1-2 minutes delay your seeing in Log4OM2 may be part of the cause for the B4 non-display.
What database type are you using with your Log4OM2 log, SQLite or MySQL?