locked Re: Worked B4 Not Working

WB8ASI Herb

Yes, I get the logging confirmation right away (less than 10 sec).  I have it set to check for 10sec, and seems to be working fine.   What I do see is Log4OM taking a long time (sometimes 1-2 minutes) to provide the proper color showing confirmed, and confirmed band on its main cluster page.  This occurs with many spots, not just the one being logged.  I don't think the Log4OM delay is related to the JTAlert delay, but you would know best.  Thanks, Herb WB8ASI

On February 22, 2020 at 4:15 PM "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 21/02/2020 3:17 pm, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Since upgrading to JTA 2.15.10 and Log4OM V2, the Worked B4 Callsigns are not updating upon logging.  The logging is fine.  I just worked KI5FTP and he's in the log.  Does not show him as a B4 contact in JTAlert.  Used to be the B4 update was immediate. (he should be Gray Color for me, and not appear on my Decodes Window based on my colors and filters, yet he is still there, and seems to be staying there).  I shut down Log4OM and restarted and same thing.  I shut down JTAlert and restarted and all is well.  KI5FTP is now B4 in color and off the Decodes window.  Sorry Laurie for another small clitch.  Hope it's not just operator error again. 73, Herb WB8ASI

Herb,

Did JTAlert produce a logging success confirmation message or an unable to confirm logging message?

How long, approximately, does it take for the QSO to appear in Log4OM2 after the QSO is logged in WSJT-X?