locked Re: Band Activity Display Enabling

WB8ASI Herb

Sorry Laurie, Found the problem and it's me.  I have been turning off the Band Activity in the Title Bar since I have it on its own window.  Just now realized that deactivating the Band Activity in Title Bar also disables the Band Activity Display Window.  The Band Activity Display Window never disappeared, but the "Enable" checkbox gets unchecked, so it does not come back again when JTAlert is restarted.   Problem solved.  Just leave the Title Bar alone LOL.  Thanks again for some great software. 73, Herb WB8ASI