locked Re: Band Activity Display Enabling

WB8ASI Herb

Thanks Laurie.  I just clicked to check that I had those settings, and YES I do.  Also, found that the "Enable Band Activity Display" checkbox was not checked.  I had just re-enabled it when I logged on just before I added this thread.  Computer has been on the entire time.  The Band Activity Display window is still there.  I recheckmarked to Enable, and will keep an eye on it.  Gremlins?   Will let you know. Herb   P.S.  The only thing new with my setup is that I've added OmniRig.