locked Re: STARTUP OF VER 2.15.10

Jim Sharp

David,
Tnx for your reply.
I deleted and re-loaded the 2.15.10 and choose only the top option (JTAlert-WSJT-X)
but still get those same errors when starting the application. So I'm stuck
73, Jim

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 3:12 PM David Rounds <groups@...> wrote:
I believe the the first screen image (JATLERT_STARTUP) has the answer to your issue.  The other three images are as a result of the issue in that first image.
When you installed the JTALERT software, you had to select the program or programs that that you want to control via JTALSET.   A separate ICON was placed on your Windows desktop for each specified program.
From your description in this message, you should have a startup ICON to start WSJT-X and TJALERT.  You need to use that shortcut ICON to start the two programs.  Each startup icon has the proper command line to start the program for a specified program.
73
David
AK9F

On 2/17/2020 3:16 PM, Jim Sharp wrote:
I've been unable to startup JTALERT for wsjt-x
Please see attached screen shots
Help appreciated