locked Re: Unable to start-up

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/02/2020 10:00 am, Jim Sharp wrote:
Ok I got it started from the command line using jtalert_al.exe/wsjtx
What bat file might you suggest (I haven't constructed a bat file in a long time..ha) that would also not start the sound option as this bombs out the program as well
tnx, Jim

There is no need for bat files or starting JTAlert.exe directly. Use one of the Shortcuts created by the JTAlert installer. Either the desktop shortcut, if you enabled that option during install, or the shortcuts that are always created in the "HamApps JTAlert" Windows Startmenu group.