Re: Unable to start-up

Jim Sharp

wow....thanks for your quick response.
Ok I got it started from the command line using jtalert_al.exe/wsjtx
What bat file might you suggest (I haven't constructed a bat file in a long time..ha) that would also not start the sound option as this bombs out the program as well
tnx, Jim

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020 at 10:08 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
Jim,

To avoid the JTMode selection window, which I am assuming is what is causing your crash, you need to start JTAlert using the correct command-line parameter, either "/wsjtx" or "/jtdx". This is why the JTAlert installer creates shortcuts which have those parameters already set. Starting the JTAlert.exe file directly will always present that window as the command-line parameter is missing.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 15/02/2020 8:54 am, Jim Sharp wrote:
Not sure how to get JTAlert working  since when I start up (have installed the latest version today (2.15.10) and with prior versions, I get an box requesting the sound card.
I select speakers/headphones (Realtek) and the box crashes with the only option to close out as it goes into "not responding" /close the program.

Please see attached