Re: Scan Log and Rebuild

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/02/2020 2:33 am, Charlie Hoffman wrote:
Since I'm not getting answers, let me restate the question.

When I run a "Scan Log and Rebuild", what log is the source of the confirmed QSL information?

The Scan Log uses the Log you have enabled in JTAlert. If your using HRD logbook, whatever HRDLogbook database you have set in JTAlert (Logging -> HRD V5/V5 section) is used for the Scan.

JTAlert does not automatically set your logbook. You need to do that, especially since HRD supports multiple logs. JTAlert doesn't know which log you have active in HRDLogbook