From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Charlie Hoffman
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 1:34 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Scan Log and Rebuild

Thanks Tom.

With your info, I was able to find out that my local HRD log does not automatically get confirmation updates from
any on-line logs.   I have to perform that task manually.   After downloading new updated info from LOTW, I now
have agreement with the Scan Log Results and what is shown on LOTW awards page  for DXCC and WAS.

I still have a number of confirmed QSOs on both eQSL and QRZ that are not LOTW users so there is nothing I
can do about that problem.