---------- Original Message ----------
From: Fred <fmoeves@...>
Date: February 14, 2020 at 8:40 AM

Thanks John for the info.
Well it might come to that..

But I have been using Bitdefender for a long time.
It works and sometimes to good.

I did finally get a it to work but only last for a while.

So here's what I did.
I told it to restore all the files.
Then JTAlert was able to run.

I ran it for abt an hour.
Then it grabbed the files again.

I contacted Bitdefender support and sent them the files using their file
archive app.

So they will be able to put that into new versions on the software.
I hope that makes sense...and works..

Thanks
Fred KB4QZH