Re: Hamapp

Michael Black

Log4OM has nothing to do with JTAlert starting.

It's just the JTDX has to be running before JTAlert will start.

So make sure JTDX is started first.

On Friday, February 14, 2020, 09:26:54 AM CST, John Profita <jwpjjj@...> wrote:

Laurie, that is exactly what I am seeing on the screen. So if I run LOG4OM do I need to install into it?  Or does log4om pick it up automatically?  Which IMHO it doesn't'

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:17 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 14/02/2020 12:38 pm, John Profita wrote:
the message says trying to download because Jtdx is not loaded? I’m guessing, being I have Log4OM, the jtdx and jtalert etc. gets loaded onto Log4OM? Please give if it looks like I am lost here.

That is not any message JTAlert displays. I assume what your seeing is the same as this image, no mention of downloading.

This message is shown because JTDX needs to be running before JTAlert can continue its startup process.
You just need to start JTDX and JTAlert will then continue.

If this is not the window your seeing, please post a screen-capture of the window (please, no images of your entire desktop, just the window, and no cell phone images)