Yes QRZ does use a custom field

<app_qrzlog_status:1>C

de Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, February 13, 2020, 05:15:15 PM CST, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 14/02/2020 7:44 am, Charlie Hoffman wrote:
Is there a way to change my configuration so that "scan log and rebuild" uses
QRZ confirmations instead of LOTW confirmations?

I have been doing confirmations by mode and by band and have been doing that manually.
It is very time consuming and I would like to use the automated method if possible.

There is no way to change to QRZ confirmations.

Do they even exist? In what file would you be expecting JTAlert to find these confirmations if they did exist? Does QRZ use a custom adif field for these confirmations, as the adif standard doesn't have a defined field?