locked Re: Scan Log and Rebuild

Charlie Hoffman

I'm having an issue with WAS and DXCC confirmations.
My QRZ and LOTW worked and confirmed numbers match but HRD is way off.
When I do a Scan Log and Rebuild, the countries and states don't match LOTW or QRZ.

I read somewhere that HRD log is used for the Scan Log feature but I don't know which HRD log is being used.
I have a local HRD log on my PC and there is an on-line HRD log.
If the HRD log is being used then which log is used for confirmed QSO's?

Is it LOTW, the local HRD log, or the on-line HRD log file.

I'm really confused on this.