---------- Original Message ----------
From: Fred <fmoeves@twc.com>
Date: February 13, 2020 at 6:31 PM

Well Bitdefender has finally grabbed JTAlert and this time I can not figure
out how to fix it.

Of course it says the JTAlert is a ... Trojan.GenericKD.42497309
I have been fighting this for years and this time I am stumped.

I called them and now I have to jump thru hoops and send them the files in
question.
They don't make it easy.

Any ideas?

Thanks