locked Re: Are you using WSJT-X / JTAlert / ACLog / QRZ XML database.

WB8ASI Herb

Do you have the "db reports to comments" checked?   Try turning it off, and there will be nothing to overwrite your comments.  73, Herb WB8ASI
On February 13, 2020 at 12:41 PM Bill Franzen <wgfranzen@...> wrote:

Hi Paul -

I've got it set up.  Are you concerned about how the comment field behaves in ACLog as the QSO progresses?

I have QRZ hooked up to ACLog, and the comment field gets filled with Name, Address, etc.  In WSJT when I click on the Confirm QSO, the comments section gets overlaid.

See the three pictures below.

I'm trying to figure out how to keep the QRZ comment and leave the WSJT comment behind.

Bill
N0NYH