locked Re: JTAlert Shortcut Issue

Paul-N5DUP

Jim,

I think it has something to do with your anti-virus software not liking the new version of JTAlert. I had the same thing happen and ended up uninstalling the new .9 version and reinstalled the .8 version. Some have excluded the HamApps folder in their anti-virus software.

Paul
N5DUP

On Feb 12, 2020, at 7:25 PM, W7JHR via Groups.Io <W7JHR@...> wrote:

I just downloaded the latest version.  During the download process I only checked the shortcut box for WSJT-X and left the others blank.  The red icon showed up on my computer screen as usual.  When I clicked on the icon, I received a message that stated "Problem with shortcut.  The item JTAlert .eve that this shortcut refers has been changed or moved, so the shortcut will no longer work properly.  Do you want to delete this shortcut?"  I clicked yes.  Any ideas why  this is happening and how do I fix it?

Thanks,
Jim W7JHR