locked JTAlert Shortcut Issue

W7JHR@...

I just downloaded the latest version.  During the download process I only checked the shortcut box for WSJT-X and left the others blank.  The red icon showed up on my computer screen as usual.  When I clicked on the icon, I received a message that stated "Problem with shortcut.  The item JTAlert .eve that this shortcut refers has been changed or moved, so the shortcut will no longer work properly.  Do you want to delete this shortcut?"  I clicked yes.  Any ideas why  this is happening and how do I fix it?

Thanks,
Jim W7JHR