locked Re: Callsign Database V2020.02.06

Jim N6VH

I also use Norton 360. I tested this with the latest versions of Firefox, Edge and Chrome. I didn't get any error messages with any browser. Everything worked fine here. It might be something in your settings, either in your browsers, or in Norton.

73,

Jim N6VH

On 2/11/2020 8:38 AM, bmorris106@... wrote:
Try running the Database on both Firefox and Edge.  PC security software is Norton 360.
on Edge I get this message

Can’t connect securely to this page

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

On Firefox I get this;
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to dnl.hamapps.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

_._,_._,_