locked JTAlert causing DX Keeper to filter Log on Startup #DXLAB

Stewart Wilkinson

When my last attempt at a QSO in WSJT-X was incomplete and the Tx1 to Tx5 message boxes still have a callsign and report details that it was last trying to send when JTAlert starts it causes DX Keeper to filter the Log to show just the list of any contacts with the station I last tried to work, the only way to clear this appears to be to click the 'X' in DX Keeper to clear the filter. Starting 2 or more copies of WSJT-X and JTAlert causes the filter to change from one callsign to the next as each copy starts to work.

Is there a way that I've missed to clear the incomplete QSO data from WSJT-X or from JTAlert to stop this happening ?