locked Re: CQ Zone is getting lost transferring new QSO to HRD - Defect Confirmed

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/02/2020 9:44 am, Jim Spears wrote:
all of a sudden, I find that the QSO information picked up from QRZ.com via my XML subscription is being transferred into HRD (name, town, grid, etc.) BUT CQ Zone is not.  this has been working for months but stopped today.  I can add the zone after the fact but am baffled as to how this could happen.  I rebooted computer and even re-installed JTalert (latest) but the same behavior continues.  What now?
Jim
N1NK

Jim,

I can confirm this is a defect within JTAlert 2.15.9
The defect has been corrected and JTAlert recompiled. Please download from HamApps.com again
Once installed the
"Help" (or "? ") -> "About" menu should report Version 2.15.9, Build 0002, Date 9-February-2020

Sorry for the inconvenience