locked Re: 2.15.8 Fatal Error (MySql)

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/02/2020 9:04 am, Greg Clark wrote:
Just getting to 2.15.8 install - installed fine.  Once the program spawns, I wanted to tweak some items so click on SETTINGS and I get this error.  Up to me selecting SETTINGS - the program seems to be running and displaying info as expected.  I get this error on both WSJTx and JTDX versions.
Greg
K9IG
Know problem affecting a very small number of users and discussed in this group many times.
The fix is to wait until the next JTAlert release due in a day or two or install an updated VC 32bit runtime package.
See https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/27654