locked Re: Decodes History window will not load all of a sudden

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/02/2020 7:50 am, John, K2ZJ wrote:
Thanks for those suggestions, however it doesn't help.  One of the first things I thought of was that the window popped up somewhere and I couldn't see it, but it doesn't seem to be "popping" anywhere.

All of the other windows appear correctly when selected.

Laurie- in Task Manager, should I see the Decodes running as a Process?  I thought I saw it running at one point but it's not there now.  Now when I click on the View Decodes Window, nothing at all happens.

Thanks for the help !

John K2ZJ

The Decodes window should appear as a Window (obviously) and its entry in TaskManager will be "JTAlertV2.Decodes.exe"

If there is a TaskManager entry there should be a button (is that what they are called?) in the taskbar.

If there is no TaskManager entry, the Decodes window will not load if "Decodes" being disabled in JTAlert. See the "Windows -> Decodes" section of the Settings.

If this is recent behavior, I strongly suggest your perform a PC restart especially if your on WIn10.

Have you recently run any sort of cleanup software that removes directories from your local app data directory tree or a registry cleaner?