locked Re: Decodes History window will not load all of a sudden

John, K2ZJ

Thanks for those suggestions, however it doesn't help.  One of the first things I thought of was that the window popped up somewhere and I couldn't see it, but it doesn't seem to be "popping" anywhere.

All of the other windows appear correctly when selected.

Laurie- in Task Manager, should I see the Decodes running as a Process?  I thought I saw it running at one point but it's not there now.  Now when I click on the View Decodes Window, nothing at all happens.

Thanks for the help !

John K2ZJ