locked Re: Decodes Window will not clear future spots

WB8ASI Herb

Laurie,  I have no idea.  Have not changed any clocks or settings.  Can't make a connection, but I did have an initial problem with future cluster spots when I first installed the new Log4OM V2.  I was sending screen shots to the Log4OM Forum while trying to figure out the problem.  One of the testers was able to replicate it, so they know I'm not crazy.  I was going to do some testing for them when it corrected itself.
I've had the rig and computer off and on several times today, and so far the future decodes remain.  I'll keep an eye on them to see if they clear when their real time passes.
You really might have a market for software that can predict future DX. LOL
73, Herb WB8ASI

On February 5, 2020 at 3:25 PM "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 6/02/2020 6:59 am, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Haven't seen this before.....Tried clearing the Decodes Window, but 10 spots remain.  They are all in the future?   Hoping they will clear themselves in about 4 hours.  73, Herb WB8ASI

How did you get spots with future dates?