locked Re: Decodes History window will not load all of a sudden

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/02/2020 2:45 am, John, K2ZJ wrote:
I have been using V2.15.7 successfully for the past few months, the Decodes History Window is especially useful because of the filters by Continent.  However today, quite randomly the window would not load.  I select it from the menu, and I can see the spinning disc for a few seconds but nothing appears on the screen.

This window has always worked for me over the past 6 months. All of the other windows work, like Text box etc.

I have rebooted the PC, rebooted JTAlert, reinstalled JTAlert etc with no success.

In the Task Manager of windows I see that the Decodes function is there- but nothing shows on the screen.

Any help with troubleshooting?

Thanks John K2ZJ

Google "windows Recover off-screen window" for a solution. This is a very common problem with Windows resulting in many millions of search results.

This one works

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/bring-misplaced-off-screen-windows-back-to-your-desktop-keyboard-trick/