locked Re: JAlert stopped displaying calls from WSJT-X

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/02/2020 5:42 am, Charlie Rubenstein wrote:
I didn't change any settings, but I no longer get the calls from WSJT-X. I checked the settings, but all three boxes are checked, and the IP and port settings are correct. So, I updated to the newest versions of both JAlert and WSJT-X in case there was something missing.....still no joy.

I rebooted the computer but it didn't help.

Any suggestions?

Charlie KB8CCR

Charlie,

Your image shows that JTAlert, initially at least, established UDP comms with WSJT-X. The titlebar status is showing the Mode character and Band, "~,40m", which only gets updated when JTAlert has received UDP data from WSJT-X.

This looks very much like Protection software interference. What software are you using? Is it WebRoot? If so, try running JTAlert using the "Alt Layout" shortcut (green music symbol icon).