locked Re: Decodes History window will not load all of a sudden

WB8ASI Herb

OOps.  forgot to say you have to hold down the right click on the mouse, and hold down the shift key.    Also, do it with the cursor over the icon in the tray.  Then pick "move".  Then drag.

On February 5, 2020 at 2:30 PM HERB BLUE <herb.blue@...> wrote:

Hi John,   Sounds like it is just off your screen.  Try holding down the "shift" key then drag it back onto the screen with the mouse or arrow keys.  73, Herb WB8ASI
On February 5, 2020 at 10:45 AM "John, K2ZJ" <jvc7388@...> wrote:

I have been using V2.15.7 successfully for the past few months, the Decodes History Window is especially useful because of the filters by Continent.  However today, quite randomly the window would not load.  I select it from the menu, and I can see the spinning disc for a few seconds but nothing appears on the screen.

This window has always worked for me over the past 6 months. All of the other windows work, like Text box etc.

I have rebooted the PC, rebooted JTAlert, reinstalled JTAlert etc with no success.

In the Task Manager of windows I see that the Decodes function is there- but nothing shows on the screen.

Any help with troubleshooting?

Thanks John K2ZJ