---------- Original Message ----------
From: chas cartmel <chas@cartmel.me.uk>
Date: February 4, 2020 at 7:32 AM

That sounds like a PC failure somewhere, power supply or memory perhaps.
Could even be a graphics card issue. It may be overheating due to a clogged
fan intake or even the case fan has died. I assume you have already checked
your drivers are up to date.
Run a memory check and check cooling.

Charlie

G4EST