locked Re: JTAlert won't open

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/01/2020 7:52 am, edpostiii@... wrote:
I'm embarrassed to say that I found my own problem and it was a basic one ... opening the RED JTAlert shortcut vs. the BLUE JTAlert shortcut, the former invoking WSJT-X and the latter JTDX ...

Thanks for doing what you do Laurie!

Ed W2MKM
Ed,

Thanks for reporting back that all is OK.
In your original message you were concerned about JTDX installed to a non-default location thinking that might be the cause. FYI, JTAlert doesn't care where JTDX (or WSJT-X) is installed on your local PC, the location choice is yours, JTAlert doesn't need to know where it is as that information is not needed.