locked Re: JTAlert won't open

W2MKM - Ed

Gents,

I am having a similar issue, however, with JTDX v2.1.0 rc146.  Now I may have created my own issue as I followed the guidance on one of the JTDX install videos for RC's,  creating a non-standard non-default installation folder location and I added a "rigname" parameter to the startup .. see below.

I'm assuming that there is a way that I can point JTAlert to the non-default installation folder so I can have it interface with JTDX, for reference I have no issue when running JTAlert with WSJT-X which is installed in the default directory.  I wanted to give JTDX a look and that's what drove me down this path.

Thanks in advance.

Ed W2MKM