locked Re: JTAlert QRZ Lookup stopping

Morris WA4MIT

After several days without this problem happening it started again today my computer has been on for couple of days and I started using sleep function again when away from computer for longer periods of time. Question for Mike and Anthony: Do you have sleep enabled on your ham radio computer?. I feel like this has something to do with this problem as I had disabled sleep for a few days and this did not occur. Another thing I noticed happening before the no lookup today was that Alert did a reset of the callsign before lookup. Alert erased the call sign then it appeared again with lookup info.
73 Morris WA4MIT