locked Re: JTAlert V2.15.18 - Log4OM V2 Thank You

Bill Ham

I want to add my thanks, as well.  I had just updated from Win 7 to Win 10 and got the Log4OM update alert when checking to see that everything worked.  I did the update and then the fun began!  Your quick response to the changes in Log4OMV2 was amazing.  Everything works again!  You need to add a “tip jar” to your download site.

Tnx and 73,

Bill - K0KO

On Jan 25, 2020, at 7:26 AM, Nolan - KI5IO <ki5io@...> wrote:

Laurie - VK3AMA,

I want to express my thanks for the hard work from you and your team to get JTAlert adjusted to work with the new Log4OM V2 db structure.

As a member of the Log4OM Alpha Team I've been testing the beta releases and very pleased with the final V 2.15.18.  Your configuration notes and
screen clips are concise and clear for easy use by all OMs.

Again ... thank you very much.