locked Logging to DXKeeper Trouble #DXLAB

Dale Drake

For some apparent reason, now, when I log a QSO if it's with a station not previously logged, the DXCC prefix and CQ zone are blank and the ITU zone is logged as 0.  As far as I can remember I made to changes to JTAlert settings that would cause this to start happening. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling JTAlert and DXKeeper but the problem persists.  JTAlert version 2.11.5 , WSJTX version 2.1.2 and DXKeeper version 1541.

Any ideas of what is causing this and how to fix it?
--
Dale, AA1QD