locked Re: JTAlert error messages

Michael Black

Turns out Webroot was blocking JTAlert.exe.  However JTAlert_AL.exe was allowed to run so Bill is up and running now.

I've help other people with Webroot blocking stuff like this.  It's a bit too aggressive and in this case we found the option that affected this was "silent and automatic" with no way to make exceptions.  It was blocking JTAlert from getting process data.  Don't know why the alternate version works though...should be doing the same thing.

de Mike W9MDB

On Friday, January 24, 2020, 10:29:59 AM CST, Bill-KC8WSM 070-1191 <kc8wsm@...> wrote:

Good morning.  I was able to get my HRD fixed and now JTAlert opens but I am getting error messages.  These are the two I have received.  I checked the boxes as instructed in the first message then I start receiving the second one.  I'm sure It's a simple fix but I can figure it out.  Any ideas?

image.png

image.png

ReplyForward