locked Re: Latest JTAlert Beta, 2.15.7 build 0006, for Log4OMV2. Fixed Marathon Scan

WB8ASI Herb

Thanks Laurie, I'll try again. Usually they are very quick, thus when it said 20min, I was perplexed. I tried going to HamApps group direct rather than thru the email, but still the same. Must be just me since nobody else is reporting a problem. Thanks, Herb

On January 22, 2020 at 9:57 PM "Laurie, VK3AMA" <hamapps.support@...> wrote:

On 23/01/2020 11:55 am, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Something seems wrong.  Download time is taking forever.
Working fine here. The HamApps server where the file is stored is US
based, so I have the VK -> US delays to contend with along with my
crappy broadband. The file downloaded to me in just under 60 secs.