locked Suggestion Box

WB8ASI Herb

Laurie,    I'm enjoying 2.15.7 Beta build 0003 with Log4OM V2 running just great!!!!    Many thanks for your quick response to the Log4OM changes.  As I find myself operating with my setup here tonight, I offer the following suggestion for consideration.......I really like using the Decodes Window.  I'm used to reading columns of data like in logging and clusters, and find it much easier than trying to quickly scan up to 4 rows of 9 slots of Call Display.  If the Main Menu bar was on the top of the Decodes window, and I could send a text message from the Decodes window, the old Header could be eliminated and provide precious screen space, and all would be that much sweeter.   Thanks for all you do.  73, Herb WB8ASI