locked Re: Latest JTAlert Beta, 2.15.7 build 0003, for Log4OMV2. Multi-instance DX Call sending now working.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/01/2020 6:50 am, Rich McCabe wrote:

Update.  Downloaded file to my notebook and it was fine. Just transferred it over to my desktop and it gook off fine.

So not sure what the deal was. It just appeared like wrong OS!

Rich

That sounds very much like a corrupted (truncated) download.
Repeated downloads from the same machine were likely get delivered a cached (by your ISP) version of the original download.