locked Re: Beta JTAlert available for testing with Log4OM V2 (sqlite logs only)

WB8ASI Herb

Did a reboot, and now port 2235 started working.  Settings were OK.  I just need to remember with Win10 to just keep rebooting when things are not running as expected.

On January 20, 2020 at 2:35 PM "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 21/01/2020 6:22 am, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
When I disable the Last QSO API which I have set on port 2333, JTAlert will not log to Log4OM V2 via the normal port 2235 as I set it up as you suggested.   I do have UDP Inbound ADIF Messages set up in V2 for ports 2333 and 2235.   So will Last QSO enabled all is good.  Just wondering what's wrong with port 2235?  Thanks, 73, Herb WB8ASI

You should not be trying to log to Log4OMV2 using both the Last QSO API broadcast (port 2333) and the UDP_INBOUND port (2235). Doing so, if you have Log4OMV2 set correctly, will result in a duplicate logging. If turning off the Last QSO broadcast stops logging entirely indicates that you have not setup the UDP_INBOUND port on Log4OMV2 correctly and it was not being used.