John Petrocelli

I just went into to settings.
1) Unchecked "send to Hamspots"
2) closed JTAlert
3) restarted JTAlert
4) Check "send to Hamspots"
5) closed JTAlert
6) restarted JTAlert.

Checked Hamspots and the spots seem to be working.

Strange situation.

Thank you again.

John - WA2HIP
John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Primary Home Page:
   http://wa2hip.com
On 1/20/2020 2:23 AM, John Petrocelli via Groups.Io wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply

I do have the JTAlert spotting enabled.

I noticed that when the lag got to 4+ hours the spots suddenly started showing with a 14 minute delay and then began to increase.  Currently it is showing 1+ hour delay.

Will be checking further.

 It is strange that it has been working well up until the last day.
 The only change was the installation of the newest JTAlert right after it was released, and I did not change any setting with JTAlert.
  I do not believe that it has anything to do with the new release of JTAlert.

John - WA2HIP
John R. Petrocelli - WA2HIP
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
Primary Home Page:
   http://wa2hip.com
On 1/20/2020 1:58 AM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 20/01/2020 11:28 am, John Petrocelli via Groups.Io wrote:
Just happened to look and see that my spots had not updated in the last 3+ hours.

This would imply the time that this began at approximately 21:00Z on 19-January-2020

I checked and I am not on the blocked callsigns list.
Also checked and all ports seem OK using the "Test" buttons

Restarted the computer
Restarted JTAlert and performed tests again and all were successful

Not sure what else I can do.

Thank you
John - WA2HIP
John,

Your not blocked. If you were both spots displays on the myspots page would be empty.

I note from your past spots that you only spot via PSKReporter, never from JTAlert. Do you have it enabled? See the top entry of the JTAlert Settings Menu.

PSKReporter spots are not as reliable as the JTAlert spots. During periods of very high HamSpots Server load, incoming PSKReporter FT8 spots will often be throttled or dropped completely, and then there are the times when the PSKReporter Server is having issues and spots can be delayed for several hours or lost entirely.