locked JTAlert Alternate vs Regular Version

WB8ASI Herb

Just some info FWIW.   I'm a Windows 10 user.  Today I rearranged the additional monitors used in the shack, and no longer can use the regular version of JTAlert.  The Menu is missing like I've seen many others report.  Last time I switched extra monitors I had the same experience, but was able to fix it and continue using the Regular version.....just don't remember how I fixed it.  It may have to do with which display monitor is primary, and where I have JTAlert located.  Anyways all is well with the Alternate version so doesn't really matter.  Just wanted to let you know it's somehow related to multiple displays.  73, Herb WB8ASI