locked Re: JTAlert 2.15.7 still no sound.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/01/2020 4:59 pm, Rick VK6RK wrote:
Hi Laurie,

"Help about" is a handy feature.  Thanks :)

It does show my Audio issue of no sound, also in the latest version.

Remains the same even after a couple minutes after starting.

Restarting JTAlert shows all modules initialized and sound works.

73,
Rick VK6RK
Rick,

FYI, waiting for a non-initiialised module to initialise is wasted time. The initialization command is only sent once at JTAlert startup. Initialising failed modules automatically is on the todo-list (likely with the next release).

I am curious why this happened to you, Please use the "Help" (or "? ") -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis. Thanks.