locked Re: Finding Partial Contact JTAlert / WSJT-X

Gary - AC6EG

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020 at 11:22 AM, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Hey Gary....thanks for the tip.  Wish I would have known you can do that.  Sure will save scrolling thru the miles of log. Herb WB8ASI.
The all.txt file is such a valuable resource, I have a shortcut to it on my desktop.  If you have never deleted it,  you may find your all.txt file contains thousands of decoded entries going back to when you first started using WSJT-X.   I was concerned about the size of this file affecting performance and have made it my practice to limit it to one year.  I rename and save old files as 2014_All.txt,  2015_All.txt, etc.  Never know when you might want to dig through an old file for some reason.   The Notepad "Find" tool is very flexible and can be used to search for almost anything.

73 de Gary - AC6EG