Grid alert not showing except for CQ on some decodes, tied to distance/bearing not in popup?

pphiliphome@...

I am running version 2.15.6 on Win10 Pro. I didn't see this in a previous version. I saw a CQ with a grid alert and afterwards, in the middle of a sequence, the same call is not highlighted/alerted. Also, the hover popup didn't show bearing and distance.

Other non-CQ decodes show grid alerts, and other popups, including the ones with grid alerts do show distance/bearing.

I assume these 2 conditions are related as you must use the grid for the calculation.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for the great program!
Paul, AC9O