Re: Finding Partial Contact JTAlert / WSJT-X

Marion D. Kitchens

Bob,
With WSJTX running,  click on the File menu item.  Select "Open Log Directory", then open "wsjtx.log".  That is a standard text type file and you can do a "find" operation on the call sign of interest.

You can also open the ALL.TEXT file, but that is likely to be a huge file for doing a search.

Good Luck

de Marion,   K4GOK

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 15:59:41 -0800 "Bob Willey" <bobwilley@...> writes:

The scenario is that either a QSO is rejected in QRZ or an Incoming Confirmation Request comes in

I know there is a way to interrogate the Log(s) to see any occurence of say a CALLSIGN
How?
I had done this with someones direction, but I believe it was in a JTAlert Message direct and they are not kept.

Can anyone direct me to how to find the threads of a QSO and whether an exchange on FT8 was made???

This would be extremely helpful to me.

Thanks in advance, 73's de K3RLW