locked Re: JT alert and QRZ Logbook

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/01/2020 7:10 am, Ken Desjardins wrote:
Hi Laurie, Any progress with this issue?

Ken,

I previously sent you a link to the latest JTAlert Beta build (sent 2-Jan), did that not correct your QRZ problem?
I couldn't find a response from you so I assume you didn't try it, is that the case?

All other users who received the Beta builds reported back that it corrected their intermittent problems with online logging, xml lookups, DXLab DDE, etc.

The next public release of JTAlert is 2 days away, you may want to for that and report back if your problems persist.