locked TCP: QSP Data Transfer Socket Operation Timed out #FT8

Bob Davet

Fixed the UDP problem I posted about before. Forgot to check the 3 boxes that related to UDP.

Now everything seems to be working but I am getting this error now:

"TCP QSO Data transfer socket operation timed out"

Click on OK and it goes away.

This comes up when it logs the QSO into HRD.

This is for my dad's system. He has his regular logbook. With FT8, he has those going into a different logbook. (don't know why, that is how he wants it).
I'm guessing it has to do with that.

What do I need to look at or tweak to make this error go away and not show up everytime a QSO is logged?

Thanks

Bob
W8RID