locked Re: Ignore option

WB8ASI Herb

There all kinds of filtering options on the Decode History window.  I like using it rather than the regular call display.

On January 14, 2020 at 10:58 AM WB5JJJ - George <wb5jjj@...> wrote:

Along the same lines, I would like to see an option to NOT display any new callsigns from a State or DXCC that is already confirmed.  This alone would greatly reduce the items in the display.  I run 3 lines of 6 and most times, that is sufficient as I also filter only LoTW to be shown as well.  But on a busy band, 75% of the callsigns fall into the "I don't need/want them" category, but still clutter the display.

--
73's
George - WB5JJJ