locked Re: Hello

Michael Black

I'm sure you were referring to the callsigns getting cleared when you transmit....that has been improved now and is absolutely wonderful.

de Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, January 12, 2020, 05:10:09 AM CST, Bry Carling AF4K <af4k@...> wrote:

Shrug - I am not sure Laurie...  I suppose I was talking about using JT Alert again and hopefully talking with some fellow hams, which hasn.'t worked well for me in ages. The Callsigns would always disappear before I could use it to contact them. Since the JT65 & JT9 days.

Since you didn;t supply a quote of what I was sying I can only imagine that is what I was looking forward to:
A working JT Alert. I tried fror years with only little success.

I will give it a try today and see how it goes!  I am fairly certain that is what I was talking about.

Sincerely,

73 - Brian "Bry" Carling, AF4K CRYSTALS Co.
Sanford, Florida

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 1:02
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Hello

On 12/01/2020 9:01 am, Bry Carling AF4K wrote:
Perhaps you’re reading different release notes from me then, because I just downloaded the newest release and the ones I read said that you now have a timer that can extend the amount of time the callsigns appear in the boxes on JT Alert.

Perhaps my imagination is a lot more fertile than I thought it was today.

Best regards - Bry Carling, AF4K
Bob,

When you said "you were looking forward" I interpreted that meant to some future version, not the current release.